Can I get a leak adjustment if I had a leak on my property?
The Board of Commissioners adopted updates to the District’s Leak Adjustment Program at the July 14, 2016 regular meeting. With these updates, customers repairing leaks in their service lines or home plumbing systems may apply for a leak adjustment no more than once in a two-year period. In order to be eligible, customers will be required to repair the leak within 60 days of the discovery of the leak and submit evidence of the repair. As proof, the District will require detailed receipts for repairs made by third parties (such as plumbers or contractors). For repairs made by customers, the District will require copies of receipts for repair supplies and a sworn declaration from the customer describing the repair, including a description and date of the repair work.
To apply for a leak adjustment please complete and submit.Leak Adjustment Request Form

Show All Answers

1. Why is there an excise tax charge on my bill?
2. Can I pay my bill online and/or set up auto pay?
3. Where can I pay my bill in person or drop off after hours?
4. I am having a technical issue with the online payment system, who can I contact for assistance?
5. How often does Lakehaven Water and Sewer District bill customers?
6. How is my sewer bill calculated?
7. How is my water bill calculated?
8. Why do I have a previous balance on my bill for a property I just purchased?
9. What do I need to do when I sell or purchase property in your district?
10. What do I need to do if I am renting out my property?
11. Can I transfer the bill into my name, if I am the tenant renting the property?
12. Can you help me prorate my renter's portion of their last bill?
13. Why is my bill higher than usual?
14. How do I check for a leak?
15. Can I get a leak adjustment if I had a leak on my property?
16. Do you offer payment assistance for low income customers?
17. How can I make a donation to your Customer Assistance Program?
18. What is the Capital Facilities Charge Capacity Rental Program?