Public Records Request

Lakehaven Water and Sewer District responds to Requests for Public Records in accordance with RCW 42.56.


To submit a public records request you may:

Send the form electronically to the Public Records Officer by Email or fax it to the attention of the Public Records Officer, Lisa Alexander, at 253-839-9310 or mail to:

    Lakehaven Water and Sewer District

    Attn: Public Records Officer
    31627 1st Avenue S
    P.O. Box 4249
    Federal Way WA 98063

You may also deliver the form in person to Lakehaven Water and Sewer District at the address above.


View the Request for Public Records Process - September -2017 (PDF) documentation or contact the Public Records Officer, Lisa Alexander at 253-946-5420 or Email.

  1. Lisa Alexander

    Legal Assistant/Board Clerk

    Lisa Alexander can answer  questions about submitting a Claim or making a Public Records Request, Water Conservation issues, or help with information about our public Board of Commissioner business meetings and/or related Agenda's and Minutes.   She is also the District's Registered Agent and is the main contact for Community events the District participates in.

    We recommend that you visit the following pages to find answers about these common topics: