- Block Rates - Water usage is billed according to the number of CCF’s used. The 1st 16 CCF's are billed at the Block 1 rate, the next 14 CCF at the Block 2 rate, and continues as shown in the table on the Water Rates Page.
- CCF - 100 Cubic Feet (748 gallons).
- CDC - Classification for non-residential sewer customers based on the strength of the wastewater discharged to the District’s collection and treatment system.
- Commercial - Any non-residential customer excluding Public Authority and irrigation.
- Dormant Charge - The rate charged on an irrigation meter when there is no water usage. This rate is based on the monthly base rate of a 5/8" meter.
- Fire Sprinkler - Meters specifically for fire protection flow.
- Fixed Rate - The monthly base rate for service connection. This rate does not include usage.
- Irrigation - Outdoor water usage.
- Multiple Residential Unit Structures - Structure containing 2 or more separate units of residential living space served by a single water meter.
- Public Authority - Municipally owned or operated public services businesses.
- Residential - Single family residence
- Summer Usage - Water usage billed from July through October.
- Wet Month Average - 4 month average of winter water usage.
- Winter Usage - All water usage other than Summer Usage as defined herein (8 months).